Thursday 21 August 2014

Hello everyone, I would again like to thank you all giving your precious time reading my blog, my another favourite and inspirational movie is The Karate Kid. It is  a 2010 chinese american martial arts film directed by Harald Zwart. It stars Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith and it was produced by Will and Pinkett Smith. The plot concerns a 12 year old boy from Detroit, Michigan who moves to Beijing, China with his mother and runs afoul of the neighboorhood bully. He makes an unlikely ally in the form of his aging maintenance man, Mr. Han, a Kung Fu master who teaches him the secret of self-defense. This movie inspires me that never loose hope and if we want to achieve something we should have that much confidence and trust upon ourself.
I recommend people who did not watch this movie yet must watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment