Sunday 22 June 2014

My Hobbies...

Hobbies are so important in our life. It provides a slice of work-free & responsibility-free time in our schedule. This can be especially welcome for people who feel overwhelmed by all that  they have to do, & need to recharge their batteries by doing something they enjoy. Engaging in hobbies, however can provide a break which can help people feel good and relaxed.
So coming to my hobbies, I love playing badminton, listening to music, watching movies and ya also playing poker.


"Badminton"


Badminton is one of the most popular outdoor hobby sports. It can be played at all levels and by all age groups. It is one kind of exercising that will make people enjoy. It is also good for our health. That's why I'm taking badminton as one of my hobby.
I started playing badminton when I was 10 years old. I like playing it because it is interesting and it can make me healthy. I often go to play badminton on saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment