Monday 23 June 2014

"Musicholic"
 So here I am with my another hobby and that is listening to music.. Music is everywhere! It is played on  the radio, television, in shops, on the streets, in restaurants, etc. There is no escaping from it, some people complain it is too noisy and aggressive, others don’t notice it, but when it is turned off, everybody takes notice. Music, has been proven to change our moods. It means different things to many people. Everybody feels stress in their lives, and everybody wants to be free of it. The smooth melody and soothing harmony just washes all of the day’s worries away, and prepares me for a good night’s sleep. I cant go a day without listening to my favourite songs. 
There are different sort of music genre such as classical music, electronic music, jazz, hip hop, rap, pop, rock, etc. I mostly listen to English songs such as rap and pop but doesnt mean i dont listen to Bollywood songs. They are my all time favorite songs especially romantic..;) So through my blog and posts you all gonna know my fav songs and gonna get updates of recent released and hits music.
My fav artist in rap is Marshall Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem. I consider him as a "Rap God". He can rap about anything.

Well there are so many other best rappers such as Lil Wayne, Kayne West, Jay Z, Wiz Khalifa, etc. But I just love Eminem and his music. I suggest all who have not yet heard his old song "Brain Damage" from the album "The Slim Shady LP" which was released in 1999. People should definitely hear this one. In this, Eminem has discussed about his own early life. He talks about being a push over at a young age. You all can have look on his fan-made video..You will definitely like it. 

    

              

No comments:

Post a Comment